작성자뜨레쥬르 조회 18회 작성일 2021-11-23 13:29:32 댓글 0

본문

Top Secret Anti-Gravity Spy Plane - TR3b Black Manta

Discord: https://discord.gg/WXb565P9nQ
New Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD3cl0MmX6fGZzeAHt4JWJA
Patreon to see videos early: https://www.patreon.com/foundandexplained

Join this channel to get access to perks:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpM4zrZ9c_apiEj6CApj2yw/join

In the case of the TR-3B Black Manta, it means a craft that uses highly pressured mercury accelerated by nuclear energy, so that plasma is produced, which, in turn, creates a field of anti-gravity around the craft. It has an electromagnetic coil at the heart of it’s motive power system, the result of which is electromagnetic drive that interacts with the Higgs-Boson field at the quantum level. Heady stuff indeed!

So, an anti-gravity aircraft doesn’t use conventional turbine or rocket engine technology, but instead a propulsion system that creates thrust by generating high-energy plasma. These aircraft are also referred to as ‘flux liners’.

As with many divergent aviation technologies, anti-gravity technology dates back to the latter part and aftermath of World War II, and specifically the covert U.S. project known as Operation Paperclip.

The objective of Operation Paperclip was for the U.S. to gain as much leverage against the Soviet Union in the military armaments technology race, which is why the project was packed to the rafters with German scientists who were avowed members of the Nazi Party.

That means the U.S. has been investigating anti-gravity technology for nearly 70 years.

It is the culmination of theories regarding gravitation, quantum gravity and general relativity, the latter as first put forward by Albert Einstein himself.

Anti-gravity is of huge interest to the military and scientists alike, given that, for example, one could hypothetically reduce an aircraft’s mass by using electromagnetic propulsion, even down to zero.

Little wonder that the likes of NASA, the U.S. Air Force and Lockheed Martin researchers have all invested in theoretical studies regarding the ability to alter inert mass.
According to experts, the TR-3B Black Manta would use conventional thrusters located at the tips of the aircraft that would allow it to perform a dizzying number of rapid high-speed manoeuvres,

including perfect right-angle turns and hyper acceleration. And it could achieve this along all its three axes.

Remember, the TR-3B was designed to be a subsonic stealth spy plane.

For one thing, it’s a very silent aircraft, save for a slight humming sound. An interesting by-product of the plasma the TR-3B generates is that it significantly reduces the aircraft’s radar signature, thereby making it ideal for missions in which stealth is paramount.

That means the TR-3B Black Manta could sneak into just about any air space of any country and not be detected by its air traffic control or air defence systems.

This little black number has been associated with multiple reports of sightings of flying triangle aircraft over Antelope Valley, an area of desert in southern California much beloved by UFO watchers.

It’s also this desert area of California that draws people interested in covert black project or ‘black ops aircraft projects, given its close proximity to several known military research and testing areas,

including Edwards Air Force Base and USAF Plant 42, the latter which is a mere 60 miles or 97 kilometres from downtown Los Angeles.

In my humble opinion, the United States Air Force must thank its lucky stars for UFO enthusiasts and believers of alien spacecraft.

After all, as Popular Mechanics has written, a number of reports of so-called black triangle UFOs have probably been secret military aircraft in reality.

The TR-3B Black Manta would certainly be the type of black ops project typical of the U.S. Air Force and Navy.

The U2 spy plane of the 1950s, the SR-71 jet of the 1980s, and the present-day F-117A stealth craft are just three examples of planes that the U.S. Air Force denied existed for years, all of which were first covertly developed at Nevada’s infamous Area 51 base.

And don’t let’s forget that Area 51 itself was only finally acknowledged by the U.S. government when that most covert of agencies, the CIA, did so in June 2013, courtesy of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed eight years earlier.

But does it exist?

There are of course the inevitable allegations that the TR-3B was built by the military using extraterrestrial reverse-engineered technology.

Even Forbes magazine mused in 2021 that maybe, just maybe the patents issued to Salvatore Cezar Pais could be a cover for alien technology captured over the years by the U.S. military.

So, what of the TR-3B Black Manta? How far back does it go, if at all? Does it have anything to do with the aforementioned 2018 patent issued to Pais and the U.S. Navy? Is it a plane, is it a bird, could it even be Superman? No, it’s just the United States Air Force messing with our heads again.
Found And Explained : To support the channel, we have a patreon with a whole bunch of perks:
https://www.patreon.com/foundandexplained
Joseph Helgersonjoseph : Just a reminder that if something like this ever gets declassified, it's probably because they have a replacement ready.
asannder : In fall of 2013, I saw something like this over the foothills of the Catalinas around 11pm. I was taking out the trash as part of my closing side-work for the restaurant I worked at. Always thought it was a legit UFO due to it's flight behavior and my disbelief we had the tech. What I remember was it was massive- seriously like the size of a football field. It was flying extremely low (~5000AGL), and it was cruising VERY slow (maybe 80-100mph). What I remember distinctly was that it was super quiet, like a low octave SHHHHH that was barely audible (hold an empty pint glass to your ear and you'll get a good idea of what I heard). It was an equilateral triangle, black, with 3 domed white lights part way toward each point, but they weren't bright- they were like a medium dim. It coasted literally above me, and moved the way a super yacht might coast still water. Another thing that stood out was the propulsion between the two rear points. It was an aqua-marine like torch, almost like a pocket butane torch, the "tail" was very short, and seemed to emit off the back a full 180 degrees in like half bubble, and there was no trail, but there was a white mist just off the aqua glowing, whatever, kind of like a steam. The last thing I remember was it shot away SOOO fast. Can't even describe how fast; think unbelievably fast, then multiple that by 10. Blink twice in a row... that's how fast it was gone. It honestly seemed like it skipped the sky, once, the way a rock would on the first throw, but no booms when it took off. And I was right under it. From the time I first saw it until it disappeared was maybe 3 seconds. I was aghast, jaw agape. My coworker who has taking out more trash came out a half-minute later and I was still frozen like 'wtf just happened.' He asked me if I was ok- I called him a son of a b*tch for having not come out sooner to confirm I wasn't losing my mind. Will never forget that 3 seconds.
Jim Robertson : You did an entire video about a black, triangle, highly-secret classified anti-gravity aircraft flown by the US Air Force and there are no clips whatsoever of the season 1 X-Files episode "Deep Throat" which shows Fox Mulder sneaking onto an air force base and seeing a black, triangle, highly-secret classified anti-gravity aircraft? You REALLY missed a golden opportunity this time!
Sean Kash : The Mercury Vortex Impulse Engine became well-developed by the Vril society for use in disc-shaped vehicles in the early years of the Nazi regime. This tech was later co-opted by the Thule and Ahnenerhbe/SS for the construction of similar vehicles. Today, this chassis design remains an easy way to build a relatively simple but very effective atmospheric and out-of-atmosphere craft (if cabins are pressurized). The Northrop Galactic Freedom-class TR-series are the workhorse most covert military space programs. Three conventional thrusters on the ends are assisted by a rotating-mercury plasma chassis which reduces the weight of the vehicle by ~89%. It also provides an independent inertial field, with the side effect of a reduced radar signature. All TR-series vehicles are capable of radical moves.

TR3-B (Astra)

The TR3-B 'Astra' is a large triangular anti-gravity craft within the secret U.S. spacefaring fleet. Black-projects defense industry insider Edgar Rothschild Fouche' wrote about the existence of the TR3-B in his book Alien Rapture(10). The TR3-B does not depend solely or principally on its hydrogen-oxygen rockets. It is a highly-reduced-gravity aerospace craft manufactured in secret "black programs" by Boeing. The reduced-gravity field it produces reduces the vehicle's weight by about 90% so that very little thrust is required to either keep it aloft or to propel it at speeds of Mach 9 or higher.
The TR-3B vehicle's outer coating is electrochemical-reactive and changes with electrical radio-frequency radar stimulation, and can change reflectiveness, radar absorptiveness, and color. This is also the first US vehicle to use quasi-crystals in the vehicle's skin. This polymer skin, when used in conjunction with the TR-3B's Electronic Counter Measures and Electronic Counter-Countermeasures (ECCM), can make the vehicle look like a small aircraft, or a flying cylinder - or even trick radar receivers into falsely detecting a variety of aircraft, no aircraft, or several aircraft at various locations!
A circular plasma-filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field Disrupter [MFD] surrounds the rotable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology. Sandia and Livermore National laboratories developed the reverse-engineered MFD technology. The mercury-based plasma is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin, and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive charged plasma with resulting gravity-disruption [reduction of almost all of the pull of gravity and effects of inertia].
The MFD generates a magnetic-vortex field which disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity by 89 percent on a mass within proximity. The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth's gravitational field upon the mass within the circular accelerator. The mass of the circular accelerator and all mass within the accelerator, such as the crew capsule, avionics, MFD systems, fuels, crew environmental systems, and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by 89%. The current MFD in the TR-3B craft causes the effect of making the vehicle extremely light, and able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft yet constructed - except of course those back-engineered total-antigravity craft, which the government does not admit exist.
The TR-3B is a high-altitude, stealth reconnaissance platform with an indefinite loiter time. Once it gets to operational altitude, it doesn't take much propulsion to maintain altitude. With the vehicle mass reduced by 89%, the craft can travel at Mach 9 vertically or horizontally. My sources say the performance is limited only the stresses that the human pilots can endure. Such stresses are greatly reduced, considering that along with the 89% reduction in mass, the inertial G (gravity) forces are also reduced by 89%. The crew of the TR-3B can comfortably take up to 40Gs.
The TR-3Bs propulsion is provided by three multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l20,000 feet - then above atmospheric drag it can go much faster!
The reactor heats the liquid hydrogen and injects liquid oxygen into the supersonic nozzle, so that the hydrogen burns concurrently in the liquid- oxygen afterburner. The multimode propulsion system can operate in the atmosphere with lift from the Magnetic Field Disrupter powered by the nuclear reactor and propulsion by burning hydrogen, and in orbit it uses the combined hydrogen/oxygen propulsion. The engines are reportedly built by Rockwell.

By Marcus Wilson.
Nighthawk Viper : 00:20 They were testing the liquid methane impulse rockets with an LTA airframe before conjoining the two systems and building a solid airframe w/electrochromatic panels.
Reignnet : Dedicated to Oleg Knazev my Teacher .
Stan Watson : The Magnitac Field Disrupter is nuclear powered and when activated it can clock the TR3-B , very interesting Technology.
Stan Watson : Austin
check out the photographs of that round plasma accellerater ring the technical support people are working on.
Tesla Coil Romania : Super. with plasma HV. doesn't it work the same way as plasma from mercury?

开局一条狗,3分钟120直接TR彩色,谁也不服谁! 魔兽争霸3

关于魔兽下载的攻略以及其他问题可以加同名微信公众号:平川电竞
开局一条狗,3分钟120直接TR彩色,谁也不服谁! 魔兽争霸3
白銀満 : 既然开局拿了蓝牌 点献祭会不会好一点
Cristian Chen : 彩色其实已经抗住了 就是dh太浪了
venice x : 这敌法不升B是什么意思,真以为能抗塔
混の萌新 : 8分钟
Tony R : :0

#tr-3

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 5,440건 2 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.pensionflower.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz